If you love green juice, this homemade recipe from Café de la Playa is for you. The Green juice is full of easily-digestible nutrients an ideal to star up your day. It is rich in potassium, folate, vitamins K and C, and more, it’s the perfect drink when you’re seeking some potent nourishment.
- 1 Lt. Natural Orange Juice
- 2 Celery sticks
- ¼ Fresh Pinneaple
- 2 Nopal Cactus leaves
- 1 Bunch of parsley
- Be sure to wash thoroughly all the vegetables and peel the pineapple skin.
- Then chop vegetables into pieces small enough to fit easily on your blender. Add the orange juice
- Blend all the ingredients on the highest level setting, such as “liquefy,” until the juice is well-blended. (It will be the consistency of a smoothie.)
- If you want to enjoy the pulp with your juice, pour the mixture into glasses and serve.
- If you prefer a thinner consistency, pour the mixture through a fine mesh sieve, and using a spatula, press the pulp into the sieve to extract as much liquid as possible. Pour the strained juice into glasses and serve.
We hope you LOVE this juice!
- It’s Refreshingh
- Quick & easy